LIGHTING PHOTOGRAPHY FOR PEOPLE & NATURE
This is an in-depth course on natural lighting, flash and light modifiers.
The course will be a combination of lecture, discussion and hands-on
learning. Bring your cameras.
Discussions will include:
1. Best lighting for nature shots (landscapes, architecture and wildlife)
2. Lighting people (individuals, outlets and groups)
3. Use of off and on camera flash - single and multiple
4. Light modifiers such as reflectors, bounce, Icelight, Hotlight, diffuser
5. Participants will get hands-on experience using these techniques and equipment.
Instructor: Mike Force
Mike Force, owner of Mike Force Photography has been a professional photographer for 17 years and lives locally. His work can be seen on his website (mikeforce.com) and his Facebook Page (mike force photography).
Saturday, April 8, 2017
9:00am - 5:00pm